By using the Labfront (“Service”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). “You” will be referring to the “Researcher” role, as the aforementioned Service is used from a Researcher role, not a Participant role.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in account termination at any point.
Researcher Account Terms
- You must be a real person and use your legal full name. Both “bot” accounts and “fake” accounts are not permitted.
- Security is important to us but You are ultimately responsible for maintaining the security of your account. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may have multiple accounts but only you are allowed to use said account(s). Logging in with another’s account is strictly prohibited for legal and security rationale.
- You are responsible for all content posted and data collected under your account.
- You must comply with all legal regulations within your jurisdiction in the context of using the Service.
- You are required to obtain consent from Participant(s) before collecting data in accordance with any and all legal responsibilities.
Payment and Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading, and Cancellation and Termination
- Payments will be processed on the day of said purchase.
- Upgrades and downgrades to plan level will be effective on the day of the upgrade and the new rate will be charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades or cancellations.
- Downgrading your plan may result in loss of features and freezing or locking of projects. The Company does not accept any liability on these occasions.
- All quoted fees are exclusives of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed on a case-by-case basis and the Company reserves the right to deny refunds.
- Cancellations are effective as soon as the email confirmation is received. All content will be inaccessible at that point. Within 50 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your account at the Company’s discretion.
Account cancellation is the sole responsibility of the account owner. To cancel your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Account Cancellation Request”
- You cannot modify, hack, or otherwise alter the Service to function outside of its expressed intention. You understand that the Company uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the full extent of services. We may, at any point, remove unlawful content or accounts that violate these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any portion of the Service without the express written permission of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of the Service with or without notice.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the prices of any of the Services with a 30-day notice prior to changes.
Warranty and Liability
- The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
- Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Please do not hesitate to send questions or comments regarding these Terms of Service to email@example.com.