Learn how to add collaborators to your workspace as admins, editors, or viewers.
- How to add a collaborator to your workspace
- Collaborator permissions you can assign
- How to remove a collaborator from your workspace
Add Collaborator to Workspace
Before a collaborator can be added to your workspace, they must create a Labfront account. Only people with Owner and Admin workspace permissions can add collaborators.
- To add a collaborator to your workspace, select Add Collaborator.
Alternatively, you can go to the Workspace Settings page and select Manage Collaborators.
- This will take you to Collaborators page in which you can invite collaborators and manage their permissions.
- Select Invite Collaborator(s)
- Enter the email address of the collaborator you wish to invite.
- Choose their workspace permission level (Admin, Editor or Viewer)
Remove Collaborator from Workspace
Only people with Owner and Admin workspace permissions can remove collaborators.
- Click on any of the collaborator avatars at the top of your workspace to quickly access the collaborator settings.
- Select in the Permissions section.
- Select Remove.