Better understand your to-do, timer and questionnaire collected through the Labfront Companion app.
We'll cover the variables found in your downloaded questionnaire, todo, and timer data CSV files and their meanings. If you haven't yet downloaded your data, we suggest checking out our articles on how to download data and how Labfront data is organized first.
To-Do, Timer, Questionnaire Data Documentation
The table below provides the variables of each data type, as well as descriptions of each variable and any additional notes that could be useful to you.
Using the Data Table
We know the table is tiny. Click View larger version to expand.
The default view of the table is grouped by Data Type.
- To-Do Task Data: Time-stamped data collected through any To-Do Tasks you set up in your project
- Timer Data: Data collected from any Timer Tasks you created in your project
- Questionnaire Data: Data from your questionnaires created in Labfront
You can select any cell and click (or press your SPACE bar) to expand a variable and view all of its information.
You can also search for a specific variable by clicking on the 🔍 .
More Data Info
- For questionnaire data, we recommend viewing this table explaining the Questionnaire Key.
- Check out our article on Garmin metrics and their meanings for details on physiological data.
- View a sample of the downloadable data format here.
Why can't I see my participants' data?
One of the most common reasons for this issue is that your participants are not yet connected to your project. Data is only available for Live projects and with invited participants who have signed in through the Labfront Companion app and are contributing data by completing tasks, questionnaires, or providing physiological data from their wearable.