Resources to learn how best to create a Labfront account, set up a research project, and easily invite participants to join your project.
- Part 1: Learn About Labfront
- Part 2: Your First Labfront Project
- Part 3: Managing Participants
- Part 4: Download Your Data
Tips and tricks on how researchers can configure their Labfront project settings, create their customized app and use Labfront features.
- Set Up Participant Tasks
- Choose Your Data Source and Metrics
- Workspace Overview
- Send Push Notifications
- The Participant Experience: Researcher Guide
Advice, guidance, and tech support on our compatible devices, specifically Garmin wearables.
- Disable Garmin Alert Notifications
- Reset Garmin Device Settings and Delete Data
- Unpair/Remove Your Garmin Device
Data Metrics and Analytics
Learn what the data from the wearables means, how to download the data, how it is organized, and how to make the most out of your data with analytics.
- Download Your Data
- Data Overview: How Data is Organized in Labfront
- Garmin Data Types and Descriptions
- To-Do, Timer and Questionnaire Data Documentation
- Garmin Sleep Data Defined
Pricing, Plans and Payment
Advice and additional information on Labfront's pricing, plans and payments.See all articles
Legal and Security
Access Labfront's privacy and security documents for IRB success. We aim for the highest levels of compliance to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- Labfront Terms of Service Agreement
- Security Statement
- Privacy and Security FAQs
A collection of resources created specifically for participants. Including onboarding guides and study instructions.
- Guide for Participant Onboarding Using Garmin Connect
- Guide for Participant Onboarding Using Garmin Connect and Labfront Companion
- Guide for Participant Onboarding Using Labfront Companion